House for Sale
Property ID 1962249Queenslanders are always in demand particularly those that are still intact and luckily this charming home, Circa 1910, has retained all that makes her so special including intricate fretwork, breezeways, original light switches, VJ walls/ceilings and stunning, polished wide pine floorboards.
Positioned on a generous 672m2 allotment there is loads of room for the children to play amongst the delightful gardens that surround this gorgeous home including lush tropical and cottage gardens.
* 3 good sized bedrooms - one with built in robes
* 2 bedrooms open onto the front deck through french doors
* Separate living and dining rooms
* Combustion fire
* Kitchen has been modernised to make life easier
* Bathroom features a lovely, original claw foot bath
* Enormous covered back deck
* Water tank
* Covered, paved area downstairs
* Loads of storage area underneath
Positioned in the much loved Lota area it's just a few minutes drive to Manly Village and schools as well as an easy walk to Lota Train station and the beautiful Esplanade.
The locals believe that this property was one of the original farmhouses on the Bayside...if only these walls could talk.
A magical reminder of yesteryear is indeed a rare find so don't let this opportunity slip by.