House for Sale
Property ID 1951946Set amongst a lush, tropical oasis this family home has been cleverly designed and will provide numerous living arrangements including 'true' dual living complete with a separate entrance to the downstairs level as well as a purpose built, spacious laundry / kitchen.
Positioned on a roomy 607m allotment this home is definitely full of surprises. Standout attributes are the multiple living areas over 2 levels plus 3 separate entertaining decks providing private places for relaxation and views across the treetops out to Mount Cotton.
* 2 great sized bedrooms including the master suite
* 2 x entertaining decks
* Gorgeous hardwood polished flooring
* Lovely plantation shutters
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living
* 2 large bedrooms
* Family bathroom
* Generous sized living area which leads to another covered entertaining deck
* Oversized laundry which is outfitted for use as a kitchen
* Ample storage throughout
* Air conditioning to master suite
* Upstairs powder room
* Beautiful established gardens
* 10,000lt water tank
* Solar panels
* Secure 3 car accommodation including boat/caravan garaging
* Storage shed
* 2nd laundry
From this fabulous location you are within walking distance to:
* The popular Esplanade
* Manly Village - shopping & restaurants
* City train
* Manly Primary School & St John Vianney's Catholic Primary School
* 50m to bus stop
The current owners built the home to ensure it will stand the test of time.
This home is definitely a complete package and an inspection will impress so come along to the open home.