House for Sale
Motivated Vendor Bought Elsewhere!
Property ID 1902784It's not often a quality, true dual living residence comes onto the market in such a sought after location.
Set on 433m2 this sprawling home will cater to the largest of families no matter the dynamics. The downstairs area
* Master suite with deluxe ensuite / double spa & walk in robe and direct access to front deck
* 2 good sized bedrooms - 1 with walk in robe the other with built in's
* Family bathroom
* Spacious open plan living and dining
* Beautiful polished Blackbutt timber floors
* Fabulous kitchen with double oven, quality appliances & servery onto the deck
* Wrap around entertaining deck with plantation shutters overlook the lovely Bay outlook
* 2 bedrooms with built in's
* Good sized kitchen
* Living area
* Ample storage
* Internal access to extra large double garage which also has loads of storage available
* Access from a bedroom and the living area onto the side patio
Further extra's include:
* Ceiling height 2.7m on both levels
* 3,200lt water tank
* 1.5kw solar with 3kw inverter
* Full security - to all windows & doors
* Drive through garage
* Established, manicured gardens
Not only could you own a beautiful home you could utilise the downstairs area, depending on your needs, for family to share / an extensive home office area or even an Air B & B.
You will enjoy the balmy bay brezes all year round from this prime position which is a 'stones throw' to the Esplanade and just a 10 minute walk to both the Wynnum CBD and also the popular Manly Village where an enviable lifestyle awaits.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.